• Small Business Tax Services

    Many self-employed individuals and closely held corporations don’t realize their need for an accountant until it is too late.

    Small Business Tax Services
  • IRS Problems?

    Things you should know: no one is better qualified than a Certified Public Accountant to prepare accurate tax returns. A relentless attorney ensures the least financial impact of the resolution of your IRS problems.

    IRS Problems?
  • Expat Tax Returns

    Living overseas and need your taxes filed? We focus our practice on the Foreign Earned Income Exclusion and take care of every step of the process. If you’re a government employee or military family, we’ll apply your benefits.

    Expat Tax Returns